Friday 27 July 2012

Published in Australian Scrapbook Ideas

I was getting really impatient for July 20 - the release date of Issue 15 of Australian Scrapbook Ideas. It has one of my favourite scrapbookers Beck Beattie's layout on the cover.

I have three layouts in my first issue as a member of the Design Team.  My brief was to create some layouts using frames.  Here they are:

Sticks:


String:


Embossed die cut:


I love this magazine for its detailed instructions - you can find out step by step how each layout was created. Plus, every product used is listed so no more guess work :)

My children weren't as impress with the layouts as they were seeing my photo and blurb under the heading "Designer hall of fame"LOL

So excited to be a part of this fantastic team. I look forward to many more contributions.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!