Friday 4 August 2017

Good Luck Shaker Card

Hiya crafty friends!

I have a card to share that I made using products from Craftie Cafe:


I used Ken Oliver's Color Burst Powders (well, one in particular - Terre Verte), an Avery Elle die called Horizontal Stripes, and another die from Memory Box called Lucky Charms.

Here's a close up so you can see the Lucky Charms - all the little clover shapes I die cut from green cardstock to pop into the shaker:


You can also see the awesome effect of the Color Burst Powders - all of the Earthtone powders have little pops of other colours in them - see the red, yellow and blue in the photo above? 

I have made a little video to show you the process and you can see it on YouTube.

Thanks for dropping in today - have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!